Safe and Secure
Shopping at Products From New Zealand.com is secure. This site uses the latest in security technology to ensure a safe & secure transaction during your shopping experience. You can enter your credit card number on a secure form and transmit the form over the Internet to a secure server without any risk of an intermediary obtaining your credit card information.
Credit card orders are encrypted using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol technology. Your confidential information is automatically encrypted in transit from your computer to ours using an encryption key length of 128-bits (the highest level commercially available). Once your information reaches us, it resides on a server that is heavily guarded both physically and electronically. The server sits behind an electronic firewall and is not directly connected to the Internet.
When you go over to our secure server (where you are asked to enter your credit card details), your browser window should display two things:
- The website address should start with https:// (not http:// that you usually see) as this indicates it is in high security SSL secured mode, and
- An icon should appear as either a small locked padlock, or an unbroken door key on the bottom tool bar. When this occurs you are SAFE.
If you do not feel absolutely confident in sending your credit card information through this system when ordering, then send these details split over 3 separate emails to us.
- 1st email: Please tell us the type of card (VISA or Mastercard), your name and address details (along with your list of items you want to purchase).
- 2nd email: Then just the name on the card, and expiry date (month/year).
- 3rd email: The card number only.
Checks (cheques) can be either personal or bank draft, and are to be made payable to: "Products From New Zealand Ltd" in the currency of your country. Please post to our address below. All cheques will require to be 'cleared' by the bank before goods can be dispatched. This may require 10-15 days.
Please contact us if you would like more information on security.