Products From New Zealand.com considers the privacy of its customers to be of utmost importance and works to protect it.
Products From New Zealand.com is a licensee of the E-Quality Program. An independent, non-profit international organisation dedicated to providing you with a safe shopping experience. Membership of the program requires Products From New Zealand.com to agree to abide by E-Quality's privacy, security and quality guarantee.
You can rest assured that for Products From New Zealand.com to display the "Registered Safer Shopping Site Certified" Seal on this web site means we have been certified by ePublicEye.com.
ePublicEye.com is an independent third party that allows consumers to rate e-businesses for reliability, privacy and customer satisfaction. Since 1996, ePublicEye.com's proprietary monitoring system has been providing the information consumers care about most.
Registered Safer Shopping Site means:
- Trustworthy: Merchants monitored 24 hour a day by an independent third party.
- Reliability: Customer satisfaction and reliability rated by merchant's actual customers.
- Full Disclosure: Merchants agree to full reporting of their customer feedback.
- Confidence: Consumers empowered by access to past consumer experiences.
The steps that Products From New Zealand.com takes to respect customer privacy while collecting data from use of our Web site are listed below:
- Products From New Zealand.com does not make any customer data
available to third parties. We do not sell lists, or generate any
third-party revenue from the details that are generated on this site. We do not share details about any customer with other customers or businesses.
- Our site uses a form for customers to request information and
place orders. We collect customer's contact information (such as email
address), delivery information (such as your physical address) and
financial information (such as your credit card number). This
information is used to send orders to our customers, to get in touch
with the customer when necessary, and to bill the customer for products
and services. Our site utilises cookies in order to provide a better
shopping experience. Cookies are used solely to keep track of your
shopping basket. We do use an outside ad company to display ads on some
pages of our site. These ads may contain cookies. Our ad company
collects cookies received with banner ads, and we do not have access to
- Products From New Zealand.com regularly analyse data pertaining to
visitor trends in order to plan website enhancements, and measure
overall site effectiveness. We consider this data to be Confidential
Information as defined by Products From New Zealand.com's Employee
Confidentiality and Proprietary Rights Agreement.
From New Zealand.com management considers violation of customer
confidentiality to be a serious infringement of Products From New
- Security. This site has security measures in place to protect the
loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control.
Please read our Security Policy for more details.
- Communications. From time to time we send newsletters and other
communications to our customers and visitors. These communications are
only sent to existing customers or to email addresses that have been
entered in the newsletter request form at our site. If you receive
emails in error, or no longer wish to receive
information from us, please reply to the email with 'unsubscribe
in the subject header and send to newsletter@ProductsFromNZ.com
- You must be 18 or older to make a purchase at our website. That
means that anybody under 18 wanting to make a purchase must ask their
parents / older spouse to do it for them.
- Content. "Content" means any information, expression, intellectual
property or other material and services found on our website. This
includes our newsletters, product descriptions, photos, and anything
else we come up with. All Content at Products From New Zealand.com
belongs to us and may not be reproduced without our prior written
consent. All our Content is protected under New Zealand and
international copyright laws and is intended for individual, personal
use only. You may not modify, re-transmit, sell, or copy any of the
Content in any way. (c) Copyright 2001.
You agree that we shall have an unlimited license to republish anything
that you post on our Web Site. We will only republish such posts in
context, and will not re-publish them for advertising purposes without
- Liability. By purchasing any product from this website, you agree
to indemnify us and hold us harmless from any actions, claims,
proceedings, or liabilities arising from your use of the products.
- Links to Other Web Sites. This Web site contains links that may take you to other third-party Web sites, pages, or services not under our control. We provide these links on our Web site as a convenience to you. Products From New Zealand.com is not responsible for content of these third-party offerings. You should not infer that Products From New Zealand.com endorses the content accessible through these links in any way.
Can We Carefully Select, Pack and Ship A Gift To You Or A Loved One - No Matter Where In The World You Are?
We have listed some of out top items regularly purchased to get you going: